13 Nov 2011

Illustrations

I have some Fanfication illustrations I ever draw for other writer's fanfictions. or based on.  I thought I  should send them HERE.

UPDATED: 2012-05-15

Most of them are uploaded to my Deviantart (see in the links on the left side). but there are some that I never published there.
if I make new illustrations, I'll add them HERE, won't make new blog entry! sometimes you should visit this :3
Maybe there can be some mistakes ;3; but I hope you still can enjoy the arts~

Other's fics:

Based on Reisuto's fanfiction: Hengittää
Link: click here
Artstyle: Sketch on paper, outlined and colored in Photoshop CS2

Based on SusieLupin's fanfiction: Желаю тебе сладких снов (have nice dreams)
Link: click here
Artstyle: Photoshop CS5

Based on SusieLupin's fanfiction: Hazugságok (Lies)
Link: click here
Artstyle: Photoshop CS5

Based on SusieLupin's fanfiction: 1721, Uusikaupunki
Link: click here
Artstyle: Photoshop CS5

Based on SusieLupin's fanfiction: Voltál-e már szerelmes? (have you been in love?)
Link: click here
Artstyle: Paper, Multiliner, Felt-tip pens 
Based on Reisuto's fanfiction: Koffein (caffeine) - chapter 2
(comment: I had one from the chapter 3 too.... but I didn't save it... was drawn on iscribble OTL)
Link: click here
Artstyle: Iscribble
Based on Reisuto's fanfiction: Koffein (caffeine) - chapter 7
(maybe the clothes are not same, like it was written in the fic, I can't remember.)
Link: click here
Artstyle: TegakiE
it continues here (ignore other's comments xD)

Based on Reisuto's fanfiction: Koffein (caffeine) - chapter 8
Link: click here
Artstyle: TegakiE
it continues here (ignore other's comments xD)


MORE ARTS - EDIT 1: 2012 May 15


Based on My fanfiction: Trolldance - Chapter 3
Artstyle: iscribble


Based on My fanfiction: TRolldance - Chapter 6
Artstyle: DeviantaArt Muro (with redraw feature)


Based on my Fanfiction: Trollance - Chapter 9
Artstyle: iscribble, redrawn in photoshop CS5




Based on my Fanfiction: Midnight problems
Artstyle: Iscribble

No comments:

Post a Comment